Image Map

Monday 13 January 2014

100 followers!

Just want to give a massive thank you to everyone who's following me! I will be doing a giveway post this weekend to thank you all so make sure you check that out. Really grateful of you all.  Just want to say a massive thank you to Charnai who showed me this amazing site so I think you should all go and check her out!







Anyway I thought I would do a photography and beauty post now and again as I am not sure what I wan to branch into.  This is my view on Rimmel London lasting finish lipstick Colour alarm.  I really enjoy Rimmel's lipsticks as they apply smoothly and comes on thick. It really does last really well, usually I have a full day at college and it will still be there but not as strong more faint. The colour is a pale red and looks fabulous with against black clothing, it really does make a piercing look and if you are wanting to look fierce I would recommend this lipstick into your collection. It's affordable and fantastic.

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick Alarm 170- £4.99

*sorry about the bad quality of photographs lost my memory card so have to use my iPhone 4s*

13 comments:

  1. Wow well done, that's great! 100 followers is such an achievement :)
    I love that lipstick, really suits you.
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't believe it! I love the lipstick it's really good! x

      Delete
  2. congratulations honey! so proud of you x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats chick, that's quick work!that lipstick shades beautiful ive never tried any Rimmel lipsticks yet even though the Kate moss ones have always drawn me in... Xx

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! aww, I love the Rimmel lipstick! The kate moss one is fabulous I love it, it's even better than the lasting finish but I love it in town, should definitely try! xxx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! xoxo

    gemstrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice color, love dark red colors :)

    and congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reds, really want to try a purple soon! Thank you x

      Delete
  6. Lovely blog!
    have nominated you for Liebster Award!
    http://nostaligiccath.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'll be sure to check this out and put it on my blog soon! xx

      Delete
  7. Congrats in the following! Love that shade of red too!

    ReplyDelete