Image Map

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Calming before the storm

It's been a far too stressful past weeks, hopefully will relieve some stress after tonight's show and tomorrows . Well this photograph is from my landscape shot in the lake district. As I mentioned about how perfect and a cute little day out the lake district is on this post here. So make sure you check it out if you like the look of the things.  Well like in this photograph I just want to get away from things and just be blissful.  This is the perfect photograph to explain my views, as it's like a on going path onto a new adventure where you don't have to think about anything. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!
    You're very talented :)

    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete