Image Map

Friday 24 January 2014

CHERRY BANANA SPECIAL



Hey! So you may have noticed I haven't been as focused with my blogging recently as I have been really busy with this crazy show for my performing arts class. It's a mental show as you may gather from the psychedelic colouring of the programme and the mad ass costume I am wearing 'zippy'.  In the play it's all about these two guys who've set up a market stall and they get into random trouble innocently and end up selling space cakes. So it's really trippy acting and quite fun to do. Fortunately I didn't feel nervous at all whilst performing and was probably my best performance yet! So I am quite pleased with that,
                                                           not that it matters as I found out that I already have all the                                                            top grades for  course which is a

 D* (apparently equivalent to A*) so I am really really happy at the moment! I thought I would put up random photographs from segments of the play. Also you can see how tiny our changing rooms are! 

I will be posting more hopefully! Just got my photography exam to worry about as the deadline are closing in this week and then I am on to the exam unit but I should be definitely posting some of my photography work if you would like to see. Also I need to be posting more beauty things! Let me know if you want to see anything! 


No comments:

Post a Comment