Image Map

Thursday 23 January 2014

DISNEY | Photoshoot | Part 2



     So here's another inspiration for my Disney shoot that I did. As you can maybe gather it's the tale of Alice in wonderland, I really enjoyed this photo shoot as it was so much fun to mess around and play with. As well as the editing could be mad and crazy.  I think this was the easiest out of the shoots as I already had the Fancy dress costume of Alice in Wonderland from Halloween.  As well as the scene aren't out of the ordinary and easy to compromise. I've not been posting beauty that much at the moment but I thought we could have a collaboration.
As I have been very with my performing arts show this is why there isn't as much beauty as I already have these photographs. I think today shows gone really well and it was so good to get the first show over with because it's always the worst but surprisingly we all did really good and it turned out to be a fantastic show in the end. 



Anyway back to the photo-shoot. As this was my final photo-shoot I went more into depth with the photographs and pointed out each scene in Alice and wonderland. These aren't all my photographs from my shoot but the basic one's which will give the overall story line.  My favourite photograph has to be the one with the quote "Where all mad here, you'll fit right in". I just love Alice in Wonderland as it's so imagintive. As you can probably tell I am a big fan of Disney. I love Disney as it lets out the big kid in you and always leaves with a happy ending and morale tale. 


 


4 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! I love the concept! ahhhh so excited for the rest of ur upcoming work xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They shall be up soon I don't have loads but hopefully you'll enjoy! xx

      Delete