Image Map

Sunday 19 January 2014

Everyday make up

Hello fellow bloggers,

So this post was suppose to be the other day but I couldn't upload my photographs to my laptop.  So this is my everyday make up look. It's pretty simple and it's really quick to do!

So it was really early as it was before college so don't worry about my serious face.

So I firstly I will just apply my foundation, as I can't find any decent brush at the moment I just use my fingers to blend it all in. After my foundation I just use my bronzer with my Real technique brush which works wonders if you haven't already got one! I have blush on but I can't find where it's from as it came in a set I got for Christmas couple years back, but it's a really nice set. After my blush I then do my eye-liner as I like eye-liner on top of my eye first so I don't smudge. I then use it under the eye to get a really intense look. After eyeliner I like to put my eye shadow on, today I used this sun kissed set which is really good as it pops out blue eye colour.  I've also used an eye shadow from a set which I can not find anywhere, but I am pretty sure it's called professional portfolio.  There's at least 100 different eye shadows, and there are quite a lot of browns and natural colours as this is what I think goes best with my skin and eye colours.  I then do my mascara I use loads of different mascaras, as I like them to be big and separated I have a mascara that I use as a base which is the W7 lashtastic, and then use Scandal eyes to bulk it up more.  After this I finally use my lipstick which is Rimmel lasting finish which I did a post on earlier this week. You can find this here.  FINALLY I then use lip gloss to seal the lipstick off and have a clean glossy finish.

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation 25 hours Price: £7.99   £4.99
Real technique blush brush  Price: £9.99
Rimmel Sun Glow Bronzer  Price: £5.59
Maybeline Eye Studio Lasting Drama  Price: £7.99
Sun Kissed  Beautiful Bronze  Price: £4.50
Rimmel London Scandale Eyes Price: £6.99  £4.99
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Price: £6.99 £4.99
W7 Lashtastic  Price: £2.50
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick  Price: £4.99
Maybeline Super stay 24 hours Price: £8.99

7 comments:

  1. Your makeup looka perfect :) check out my everyday makeup routine http://aurelie-hispter.blogspot.ca/ Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks nice, u look really cute as well, and liked your blog;)
    http://velvetdivination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete