Image Map

Monday 20 January 2014

NEW SHOES | Asos



On Wednesday I was wonderfully surprised  by this note throw my door. I was so excited until I realised I had to get the package off my next door neighbour who I think hates me. Not sure though. Anyway I ended up going to the wrong house and looking like and idiot. I then managed to actually go to the right house and there it was my beautiful parcel. 



I have worn these shoes obviously now and I feel as though they are extremely comfortable. When I first tried them on I was really conscious as they felt really tight but I realised I was wearing 3 pairs of socks as my other shoes didn't fit. I feel as though I got a bargain from these shoes, as they go with any outfit at all, and they spice it up a bit. They're quite heavy but I like that as I feel more balanced.  I felt as though I need these shoes as I don't really have any flat shoes which go well with dresses/skirts to give a casual look. 

Asos Biker Boots - Price; £48 £19







I was going to put my other shoe post up here but I haven't had time to take photographs so I will be making a post this week make sure you check it out! I will be really busy this week as I have a couple of shows for performing arts  but I will try my best to keep you posted! Let me know if you'd like to see anything in particular. 

10 comments:

  1. Ooo so cute!
    They look like a mixture of Dr Martens and biker boots - love it!

    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that, they are really comfy as well and such a great price! I need so Dr Martens !

      I will check out your blog now hun xx

      Delete
  2. oh wow. These shoes are great.

    I've always styled my outfits with biker boots. I can see it becoming a massive trend soon.

    Take a peek at my blog if you fancy it :)
    http://www.oddsandsodz.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I see more and more people wearing them each day, but I don't blame them!

      I shall do that right now! x

      Delete
  3. Those are awesome boots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute!

    xoxo, K.Lee
    leemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those boots, so cute and looks comfortable as well, haha why you neighbor hates you?
    http://velvetdivination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fabulous! Well I think it's because I never cut the grass and they always end up cutting ours hahah oh well x

      Delete