Image Map

Sunday 26 January 2014

OOTD | Sunday



Hey guys so I never normally have my hair up! 
But I really couldn't be bothered sorting it out today so I just left it as it was all messy!  So I don't normally do OOTD but I thought I would give it a go as you can see it's not my actual camera as everyone in my house was out and I don't own a tripod unfortunately. Hope you enjoy.

As you can see I couldn't be bothered with making a massive effort today but I didn't want to look too much like a sloth so I spiced it up a bit with the shinny leggings, which are ridiculously comfortable.  It's a simple yet effective look overall really casual and comfy. 

Jumper/top - Primark   £6.00
Shiny Leggins - Tesco's £7.00
Biker Boots - Asos £19.00

If you want to see more on the boots click here

2 comments: