Image Map

Sunday 19 January 2014

Quadrupole | Liebster Award

So I have been nominated for the Liebstar award again! This is getting mental I feel like I have so many at the moment, I am really grateful for you all asking me and I have been meaning to do this for a while! 
Liebster award is an award to help promote new bloggers.
The word Liebster is German for dearest, lovely, and valued.

These are the rules:
1. You must link back the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions chosen by the person who nominated you. 
3. You have to pick 11 people to nominate with under 200 followers.
4. You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees they have been nominated.

Ok so here we go first set of questions by the lovely: British Hearts


1. How did you come up with the name of your blog?How I came up with my name for the blog as I had a blog before which entailed this phrase
2. What blogs do you love reading?

I love ready beauty blogs, I love finding out different make up and ways of applying.3. What is your favourite brand, ever!?Brand? I presume make up? Well I would have to say Rimmel as that is the product I use the most
4. How long have you been blogging for?A week today I have been blogging how cray is that!
5. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?If  I could travel anywhere I think it would be America like LA because I just really would love to go or maybe new york I need this experience 
6. What piece of makeup couldn't you live without?Well this is a very difficult question I think it would have to be foundation a
s my skin is awful!
7. If you had to pick 3 pieces of makeup to wear each day for the rest of your life which would you choose?Well, as before foundation, eye liner and mascara 
8. What's your highlight from 2013?My highlight, hmm either becoming bestfriends with Charnai  who also has a blog check it out. Or maybe passing my english
9. Who do you look at for Beauty inspiration?No one really in particular just go with the flow see what I like
10. If you could bring out your own piece of makeup, what would it be?Ooo I think I would bring out some eye lashes/ mascara 
11. What's your worst fashion disaster? The worst fashion disater is when people wear things not suitable for their body for example I would never wear a crop top with short shorts as I know I would look ridiculous 

The next lot of questions are of Vanity Fairest;

1. What's your favourite thing about blogging?My favourite thing about blogging has to be being all creative and sorting everything out and getting to know people.
2. Who is your icon?This may be weird but I don't think I have one right now 
3. If you could have any superpower what would it be?I would have to say being invisible, as then I could like not creepily but stalking people hahahah 
4. What's your dream holiday destination?Has to be similar to before either going to LA or New york, I would love to go broadway in New york.
5. If you were lucky enough to win the lottery, what would you do?Depends on how much I won? Millions? If so I would save half and then go on a shopping spree go on holiday and all sorts I think I would try and start my own business as well
6. If you could only use one make up product for the rest of your life, what would it be?As mentioned before it would be foundation as I hate my skin 
7. What are your pet hates?I hate when people scrape the plates when eating, and scratching walls, also I really hate it when someone's pissed off with you but they don't tell you and make digs
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?I see myself settled down with a husband in our home maybe thinking of starting a family. 
9. What's your favourite childhood memory?My favourite childhood memory I don't have one as I loved my childhood, if I had to I would say going on a 3 week cruise in the Caribbean that was definitely something amazing. 
10. Who is your celeb crush?My celeb crush would have to be mmm Christian Bale 
11. If you could go back in time, would you do anything differently?

I wouldn't want to as I feel that it makes us who we are today.

My next lot of questions are from the wonderful Olivia

1. What are 3 things on your wishlist for this month?Rimmel stay matte powder, New lipstick Red/Purple, 
2. What is your favourite social media?Hmm I am really not sure probably instagram because I love being nosy
3. Have you broken one of your New Years' resolutions? If so, which one?I didn't make one
4. On which site do you do the most of your online shopping?I really couldn't say it's varied all round.
5. What beauty product can you not live without?Hahah again foundation I NEED IT
6. What is your best quality?Probably my personality like not all of it haha because I am obviously not perfect but in the sense I am easy to talk to and I am a versatile person.
7. What is your dream job?My dream job is within media I am not too sure yet
8. If you had a time machine, would you travel to the past or the future?I would travel to the future and see where I would be in 10 years time to see if it's where I want to go
9. You're at a dinner party with 5 of your chosen celebs (dead or alive). Who is there?Christian Bale, Ian Harding, Ian Sommerhalder, Paul Wesley, Niall Horan
10. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?LA or NEWYORK
11. Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging after my friend showed me her blog, I just thought it was wonderful

Next the lovely fabulous Lily and Ella

1) Who is your favourite celebrity?Christian Bale
2) If you were stuck in a jungle would you prefer to be with David Attenborough or Jude Law?No idea ahaha don't really know them so I will go with david
3) Favourite song?This is a difficult one but I am going to go with ED Sheeran - I see fire
4) Favourite T.V show?Has to be Pretty Little Liars, If you haven't seen CHECK IT OUT
5) If you could have a super power what would it be?Invisible because I could be sneaky as fuck 
6) If you had to chose only one make up product to use for the rest of your life what would it be and why?Foundation because I hate my skin
7) Who is your biggest influence?Probably my friends as they just easily influence me in ways
8) Favourite colour?Blue, not sure what shade I can't explain haha but not too bright not too dark
9) Favourite book?Probably the Hunger Games
10) Coke or Pepsi?Funnily enough I enjoy pepsi more as it's less fizzy and doesn't leave an after taste
11) Why did you start your blog?
My friend Charnai who blogged who I mentioned before got me into it actually so thank her and go CHECK HER OUT he blog is absolutely flawless as she is. 

My questions are:

1)  Who is your favourite blog and why?
2) Do you have any weird habbits, what?
3) If you could only shop in one place for clothes where would it be?
4) Would you rather Disney or Pixar?
5) If you could be someone from a film/TV series who would yohatu be and why?
6)How much do you spend on make up?
7)  If your life was a musical what three songs would you pick?
8) What is one thing you always carry with you?
9)  What is your favourite beauty product?
10) What is your favourite hair product?
11) If you had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would you wear? 


My Nominees are :
agirlcalledeleanor.blogspot.co.uk
abbcsmyth.blogspot.com
whatabbyloves.blogspot.co.uk
anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
britishheartsxo.blogspot.co.uk ( I know that she nominated me but a few others did I really enjoy her blog!)daniellebevan.blogspot.com
filmsandpies.blogspot.com
fashionandkiwi.blogspot.co.uk
lady4nnie.wordpress.com
ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk
k-olivia.blogspot.co.uk

Thank you all again! When you have done your post make sure to let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment