Image Map

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Relax

I am so stressed out at the moment so I thought I would post a photograph that looks so relaxing. This photograph was taken for my landscape shoot, the location that I took it was at the Lake district.  The Lake district is such a beautiful place to photograph, it's so natural and majestic. If you are wanting something new I would definitely recommend this location.  It's located in the north west of England so make sure you check it out. There's lots of things to do in the lake district, this photograph was taken on the boat in lake Bowness-on-Windermere.

8 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful photo! Very calming :) I've nominated you for a Liebster award, check out the post here: http://olivias-notebook.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/ive-been-nominated.html x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post :) I think I stress too much, so this was a welcome read!
    I've also reviewed the ELF brushes that you asked about, and I have linked you into the post, if you wanted to check it out?
    danielascribbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really do too and ooo really I will check it out now thank you lovely! x

      Delete
  3. Reminds me of Neverland :) Seems magical !!
    xx, Victoria
    ItisVictoria.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's cute, it is! such a lovely day out xx

      Delete
  4. it looks beautiful and so tranquil
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will be sure to check out your blog! xxx

      Delete