Image Map

Tuesday 14 January 2014

TUESDAY TONER

Hey guys,
So I use to be blonde, I miss it dearly but I thought I would give my views on the product Provoke touch of silver brightening shampoo.  This is perfect if you have ginger/golden tones that you want to get rid of I think it works really well. It's magical. So on the left is me when I first dyed my hair blonde from highlights. It went really ginger. Total disaster. So after panicking and worrying I decided I needed to do something about it which wouldn't completely wreck my hair and me and my mum found this product.   Underneath is the aftermath of the product a couple weeks later, I didn't have one from the top unfortunately but it was all one colour and exactly what I wanted.


So the product says use twice a week, I think this is because if you use it daily you start to have a blue tinge in your hair. Which personally I like because it's more silver tones, it's defiantly better than the ginger/orange tones. I used it daily and I found it worked best that way and quicker. Would 100% recommend if you have orange tones and what to go a lighter shade of blonde.


Provoke touch of silver shampoo 400ml - £3.00

*Not my photograph

6 comments:

  1. You look gorg blonde!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award woohoo :)
    Check out my blog for more info xxx
    VanityFairest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using that stuff! It works just as well on pastel coloured hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to try this out, hate when my hair starts to fade to ginger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly it's one of the best products I have purchased for my hair x

      Delete