Tuesday, 11 February 2014

BACK | OOTN


Hey sorry guy's, I've not been posting for a while I felt really ill and then just everything swamped me and got a bit hectic but I am back now! I won't be posting everyday unfortunately as I have my photography exam to prepare for as it's so weirdly done I need to concentrate on that and I am sure other work will creep up on me. 

Ok so he's just a little bit of something to keep you going...

So this was the other week when I went out with a couple of my friends, and it was absolutely freezing, even when I was drunk. As always. haha, anyway so I love this outfit as I feel it makes me look slimmer and that's always a plus, it goes with any shoes as well and it's just really simple yet effective which I like.  I thought I would add in random pictures of some friends as well just to get a sense of feel. 


                                                                   





I did have a gold necklace with this outfit but I broke it when I was dancing, disappointment. 

Black polo neck short sleeve - £16 River island
Black tube skirt - £5 Sainsbury's
Black cut out boots - New look £14

12 comments:

  1. Great outfit!
    Looks good on you and looks like you had a good night :)

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aw it was really cold though!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit! :) you look beautiful :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh yeah, the power of little black dress! Looking lovely, dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love black it's perfect haha and thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit!

    Have a wonderful day.

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hott stuff ;)
    v-is-for-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love high necked dresses - so beautiful! You look lovely

    dixonkerry-o.blogspot.co.uk

    Kerry xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I love them feel much more sophisticated xxx

      Delete