Image Map

Friday 14 February 2014

Valentines | Photography

Hey, 
So as we all know it's 'Valentines day', so I thought I would make my post valentines related. In summer I took these still life photographs of flowers, and it so happens that in my Grandma's garden she has roses, therefore I took pictures of them.  I thought it would be nice to link my work in with the theme of today, so I hope you all enjoy. ( Thought I would a little caption to my photographs) 



















"One day you're going to wake up, and you will have everything you want. It may not be right now, but that doesn't mean you can't be happy. Life goes on, no matter what happens. Nothing can stop it. Life is what you make of it. If you just spent that 10 seconds to do that one courageous move, think how differently your life would be right now. No what if's, just do's. The thing with life is that half the time you don't do something because you'll 'regret' the choice, when actually half the things you do regret are the things  that you didn't do. So be brave, be bold, and pluck up the courage. Life is what you make of it. So you better start living it."

6 comments:

  1. great post! beautiful pictures!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photographs they look beautiful. I wish I was that good at photography!

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much! Honestly there's nothing to it you just need to have your creative mind on, i am sure you are wonderful as well ! x

      Delete